- 2oz Vodka
- 6oz Bloody Mary Mix
- Ground Black Pepper
- Garnishes Ideas
- Beef Stick
- Cheese Stick
- Celery Stick
- Oak or Hickory Chips
- Grab your favorite chilled Bloody Mary glass filled with ice. The more chilled the glass, the more the smoke will adhere to the sides.
- Place the Hogtender Smoker on the glass.
- Add a pinch of Oak or Hickory chips in the smoke chamber.
- Smoke the glass and let sit for 30-60 seconds. The longer, the more flavorful.
- Mix together your Bloody Mary mix and vodka in a separate container.
- Immediately pour your Bloody Mary mix in the smoked glasses once your desired smoke time is completed.
- Top off with freshly ground coarse black pepper.
- Garnish with beef stick, cheese stick, and celery stick. There is no right or wrong was for the garnishes.